Prospect Activity Tracking – Know who’s real, active, and ready to buy
Understanding your prospects is vital to building relationships and accelerating the sales process. Knowing your audience’s interests and tailoring a sales plan focused on their needs and readiness builds credibility and focuses efforts to achieve the greatest impact. eTrigue DemandCenter prospect activity tracking lets you listen to your customer through email opens, webinars, web page views and more. Instantly know who’s on your web site, for how long and how often they return.
- Reveal prospect interests by tracking behavior from web page visits, email opens, landing pages and forms
- Identify unique buying behaviors based on visit intensity, frequency and duration
- See where prospects originate and which source has the best close rates
- Alert sales in real-time to any specific type or combination of activity
Prospect “Digital Biography” in detail
Once a contact is eTrigue enabled, their activity or “digital biography” is recorded over the life of their relationship with your company. Individual or aggregate prospect activity tracking information can be used to identify buying behaviors and to optimize future offers or campaigns. As your company’s strategies evolve, any changes to a score, report or alert will always reflect the actual prospect history. This gives you the flexibility to continually hone your programs and maximize results. Even if you did not identify a particular trait initially, eTrigue enables you to easily search all past activities and instantly re-index your prospect’s digital biography. And you don’t need any special programming knowledge, custom professional services, or dedicated resources to change your prospect classifications, scores, or programs.
- Quickly see all web visits complete with easy to identify page “Nicknames”
- Know exactly which content and pages a prospect visited, when and for how long
- Change page “Nicknames” and instantly update lead alerts, tracking history, and reporting
- No special programming, professional services, or dedicated resources needed