On-Demand Webinar:

Lead Intervention: Create Leads Your Sales Team Will Love

30 minutes of energizing info you can use to power up your Partner Marketing Program.

Marketers are experiencing increasing pressure to drive quality leads to their sales team using a digital approach. How can marketers effectively help sales at the top of the funnel? If 35% of your leads (MQLs) move forward, when did the other 65% die or were they dead on arrival? Should they have ever been a lead to start with?  

During this session, our panel of speakers discuss three new ideas for 2-3x leads for sale and partners, including:

  • How to engage and get sales ownership from day one
  • Identifying a good lead from a bad lead before delivering to sales
  • Revisiting dormant MQLs and identifying undiscovered revenue

Register for Upcoming Webinars and View Past Events

Looking to explore more case studies?

Get in touch with an eTrigue expert.

© eTrigue Corporation  |  Privacy Policy  |  Acceptable Use  |  Legal Notices  |  Privacy Shield  |  GDPR  |  DPA  |  Send Files 

Amplify your great marketing.
Contact Us